If you'd like to make the Halloween wall quilt I showed a sneak peak of, these are the fabric requirements for Fright Night. The finished size of the quilt is about 23" x 30".
Fright Night Wall Quilt
23" x 30"
- 20 scrap pieces of a variety of prints ranging from light tan, light peach to dark rust. Pieces should be at least 3" x 4". Don't be afraid to use the back side of a fabric if it blends with your other fabrics. I did that!
- 6" x 7" piece solid color white fabric
- 6" square yellow print
- 6" square tomato red print
- Three 6" squares for pumpkins (I used medium, med. dark and dark orange prints)
- Fat quarter of solid color black fabric
- 1/4 yard for inner border (I used a dark cinnamon print)
- 1/2 yard for outer border and single layer binding (I used a black print with gold stars)
- Black embroidery floss
- 6" x 7" piece of fusible interfacing
- Backing and batting pieces approximately 30" x 36"