Motifs of March…Turns to March Madness

broken computer
This is Gayle's son posting for her... Her laptop has had a cold over the past few days and took a turn for the worse this morning. It's currently in the laptop hospital recovering and should be back to normal by Thursday. Until then the Motifs of March will be on hold... Sorry about the trouble and thanks for the understanding.

-Paul

This post was written by who has written 532 posts on Sentimental Stitches.

6 Responses to “Motifs of March…Turns to March Madness”

1. patty March 3, 2008 at 5:35 pm #

I went out today and bought my favorite DMC Color in anticipation of this wonderful motifs of march. Thank you so much for your enthusiasm and inspiration to us at home. I was so down this past week and with this to look forward to all month my sprits have been lifed. Thank you big time.

2. Rae March 4, 2008 at 12:40 am #

Paul,

Thanks so much for posting…sorry to hear about the computer cold….hmmm was it a new “virus” or just a “bug”….. ; -)

Hope things get better soon.

Rae in Sweden

3. Debra Anger March 4, 2008 at 6:24 am #

oh no her poor laptop it is neked… hope it gets better soon.. luck of the draw when you want to start something.. I know how dependant you can be on a PC… good luck.

4. Janice March 4, 2008 at 6:27 am #

Paul-thank you so much for posting about the computer. I wondered what happened. This site is among only a few others that ranks high on the list. You all do a great job. Those computer repair bills…eek! especially when I know nothing about a computer. Thank you so much again and have a great day. Jan/Pa

5. Kristi Van Os March 4, 2008 at 11:25 am #

Paul – Thanks for the update. Hope that laptop gets better soon.

6. Joyce DeLucia March 10, 2008 at 6:24 pm #

hi, I love the bunny….and I love how he printed out, not in that circle…..how come this one is printed out different?
    Joyce