Where are the FREE QUILT PATTERNS?

Good grief stitchers - do you realize how long it's been since I've posted any free designs other than our Midget Blocks or the regular Block of the Month patterns? Well, I realized it's been too dog gone long!!!

No complaining about how busy I am or how much needs to be done, tonight and tomorrow is "FREE PATTERN TIME"

Isn't this a fun and simple quilt? I love the "whisker cover" that was sewn on one edge to protect it (I'll show you a picture later).
As simple as it is, it's a fun block and you can stitch a few up now and then with special fabrics or it would be a great friendship block to swap. We've all got a little pansy in us. Wonderful blends of color, strong and hardy!
I'll be listing this one on ebay along with tons of other things for a neighbor who is downsizing her huge collections of everything from old Halloween costumes to feedsacks, tablecloths, crystal and some awesome costume jewelry and Storybook Dolls.

See you tonight!

This post was written by who has written 528 posts on Sentimental Stitches.

9 Responses to “Where are the FREE QUILT PATTERNS?”

1. Cindi in Michigan August 21, 2008 at 5:05 am #

Good to hear from you again, Gayle. We understand that things get busy in our lives. Looking foward to tonight and tomorrow!

2. Gigi in Bentonville August 22, 2008 at 7:46 am #

Yeah
    I’m so excited!! I LOVE all your Freebies!!! Thanks so much!
    You are the Best!!!

3. Penny from Canada August 22, 2008 at 12:04 pm #

Hi Gayle…. it was good to hear from you as summer must be very busy at the store!! I am sorry to be a pain, I must be dumb!! Could you direct me to where the pattern is? I have looked everywhere I can think of and can’t find it anywhere??

4. Gigi August 22, 2008 at 9:05 pm #

Hi, you are so generous to share so much and I feel baffled I’m missing your updated free quilts. How do I find them? Thanks.

5. jeanne August 23, 2008 at 12:10 pm #

hi gayle
    i love your patterns! i need some help finding the free quilt patterns you mentioned in your latest blog. good to hear from you.

6. Phyllis August 23, 2008 at 5:58 pm #

I too am having problems finding the patterns. Help!!

7. Valinda August 25, 2008 at 7:20 am #

I’m glad I’m not the only one who can’t find these patterns.My kids always tell me that I’m not very good with computers,so that’s what I chalked it up to.It’s okay with me,I’ll just wait for the next Shipshewana and Nancy Page blocks.

8. jenny August 25, 2008 at 11:17 am #

I am also having trouble finding the free patterns. Always look forward to your new posts. Am now working on The Magic Vine Quilt and Sally Post Sampler. Looking forward to the Polka Dot Garden.

9. Charlsey Holler August 28, 2008 at 10:58 am #

Hi Gayle,

It is always nice when you “surface” because there is always a treat in store for us. I never found the block patterns you were referring to. Please let me know where to look or if someone on the list located them, please email me as to where I should look. Thanks
    scraphappy@sbcglobal.net