Shipshewana Here We Come

I'm leaving for the Spring Dear Jane Retreat in Shipshewana in the morning and I can't seem to concentrate on anything tonight so I put together something I hope you'll enjoy. Grab yourself a cup of coffee or tea and come along.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Away We Go
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

This post was written by who has written 525 posts on Sentimental Stitches.

10 Responses to “Shipshewana Here We Come”

1. Hanne April 13, 2009 at 11:36 pm #

Thank you for sharing all those gorgeous photos – a lovely trip down memory lane !
    Say hello to everyone – I am looking forward to see reports 🙂

2. Corinne in CA April 13, 2009 at 11:40 pm #

What a wonderful slideshow, Gay! Really gives us an overview of the experience, and certainly makes me want to join you all next year.

Thanks!

3. Carla April 14, 2009 at 3:21 am #

Gay,
    Thank you. You have got the mood of Shipshe int he photos and music. What a treat.

4. Donna April 14, 2009 at 7:53 am #

Thank you so much for sharing those pictures. It’s a trip down memory lane as I used to live in Washington, IN and the buggies were a familiar site. Looking forward to hearing about the trip.

5. paule-marie April 14, 2009 at 8:08 am #

Have a wonderful time with the Janes. Wish I was there. Thanks for sharing.

6. Linda Gerig April 14, 2009 at 10:58 am #

loved the slide show. I ALWAYS love to go to shipsy. I am from Indiana so have been there long before the retreats. Not lately but it is a fun place. Linda Gerig

7. Michelle April 14, 2009 at 7:52 pm #

Gayle,

How wonderful!! Thank you for sharing what looks like a wonderful quilt retreat. Have a fabulous time.

8. Penny Rongo April 15, 2009 at 7:04 am #

What a wonderful way for those of us that can’t make the Shipshe Retreat to experience it through pictures. It was awesome. Thanks so much for sharing and hope ya’ll have a memorable time.

9. Julie April 15, 2009 at 6:59 pm #

Wow! What a great collection of photos. It gives me a much better idea of what the Shipse retreat is all about. Maybe some year…

10. Jan April 21, 2009 at 12:37 pm #

Gayle-what a wonderful trip that you had. And thank you so much for treating us with the Sentimental Stitches site. You are one of a kind.
    The pictures were wonderful. Am hoping to be able to trot down to Lancaster County next week. I love the Janes. Jan/Pa