Midget Mania – Block 1 (aka Block 93)

Welcome to the crazy Midget Mania day!

Things have gotten extra crazy for me. My Electric Quilt 6 quilt design program has crashed no less than 20 times over the last day so it's a good thing I had my new Electric Quilt 7 upgrade ready and waiting. I have no idea what happened to my EQ6 but it sure slowed me down.

At any rate, here is our first block -

Block 93

I need to get a few hours of sleep and then I'll catch up on blocks.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

This post was written by who has written 526 posts on Sentimental Stitches.

11 Responses to “Midget Mania – Block 1 (aka Block 93)”

1. Mimi July 26, 2010 at 3:56 am #

I looked some, but I can’t figure out what a Midget Block mght be????

2. Sally July 26, 2010 at 8:03 am #

Hi Gay,
    Great, I’ve been missing these–look forward to more!!!
    Love these!
    Sally

3. Lee Ann July 26, 2010 at 8:08 am #

Yay! Thank you so much!

4. Susan July 26, 2010 at 8:40 am #

Hi Gay,
    Glad to see this! 🙂 I am looking forward to trying this block. It looks easier than some of the others have been.
    Susan

5. Kay Gibbs July 26, 2010 at 8:41 am #

Oh Yeah! These little blocks are so addictive! Love ’em!!! Thanks for doing making these blocks available to us. Hugs, Kay

6. Katie July 26, 2010 at 9:27 am #

If you already uploaded EQ 7 – your EQ 6 was probably already changed, waiting for the final installation of 7.

7. Wanetha July 26, 2010 at 10:25 am #

Yeah! and Thanks!

8. Joan Thomas November 8, 2010 at 6:55 am #

could you please tell me what number you are on and when and where you post these. the last one I have is #92

joan thomas

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Sentimental Stitches » Blog Archive » I’ve Been On The Amazing Quilt Race Shop Hop - August 23, 2010

[…] has scared away every muskrat within 5 miles of here! Do you have all 24 of the blocks sewn from Midget Mania? I have to admit I don’t but I have been shop hopping so that’s my excuse. I hope you […]

2. Sentimental Stitches » Blog Archive » Midget Block Shoes - October 24, 2010

[…] had so much fun while we were working on Midget Blocks during the Midget Mania I couldn’t resist opening a Zazzle store for Sentimental Stitches. The first things I started […]

3. Everyone Needs A Hug | Sentimental Stitches - January 16, 2011

[…] to finish fixing supper and then I’ll move the Midget Mania blocks to the regular Midget Block page for you so they’re easier to […]